EDICT® Academic provides a flexible framework for modeling elements of systems at all levels of abstraction. It enables you to:
- Create and edit the Service, System, Logical, and Requirements architectures.
- Develop and manage requirements and system models in one environment for a single source of truth.
- Trace related models between architectures and generate traceability matrices.
- Customize aspects of architecture models (i.e. data libraries).
- Add custom properties to components.
- Define use cases with flows through the service and logical architecture.
- Examine flows of system resources (e.g., data, information, people, hardware).
- Modify the user interface to suit your preferences.
EDICT® Academic provides an easy on-ramp to Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
The subscription provides one semester of use.